FSBO Property Information Web Pages© Example Pages
Your For Sale By Owner Property Information Web Page© could look like
- a customized webpage with as much information about your home on it as you want until you sell your home
- up to 3 photos - with free scanning from your photos if needed - (with more photos available at only $5 each)
- your own short URL - just the right size for your advertising efforts - so people will go to your site, not some general site first
- a header graphic personalized for your home
- a map to your home (if available)
- a link to local schools and property valuation databases (if available)
- any updates you need, such as a change in price or announcement of an Open House
- the right to withdraw your home (and webpage) from the market then reinstate them at some future point at no additional cost
- postings to over 80 online real estate ad sites such as For Sale By Owner, and FreeHome Listings as well as Yahoo Real Estate Classifieds
- postings to over 900 search engines, including Northern Light, Alta Vista, Google, Excite
- postings to over 4000 online classified ad sites and...
- a 100% money-back guarantee - if at any time before you advertise using your URL you decide that you don't want a webpage or aren't satisfied with the webpage we've created, we will refund your $49.95 promptly and with no hassle.
Acorn WebWorks is not directly involved in the listing or selling of real estate. We do not repesent the buyer or seller and do not receive a commission on the sale of any property. We do not provide legal advice. Legal counsel should be obtained in processing real estate transactions. Acorn WebWorks is a provider of web pages and web placement. All information listed from owners/sellers and individuals with wants or needs is provided by those persons. Acorn WebWorks makes no guarantee for the accuracy of the information listed and cannot be held liable for information that is not true or correct. In keeping with the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1988 as amended, we will not knowingly promote anything that makes "any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, familial status, or disability, or an intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination."
Equal Housing Opportunity